Friday 2 May 2008

Ancient Egyptian dream interpretation


Do you know what your dream means?

This week I had to do the presentation about dream as I study in level 4 in listening and speaking class and our group chose The culture in dream interpretation becaues we thought there are more varity and in my opinion I think it is good becuase I can choose a country that I am interested in and present about their culture, so we planed to present 3 cuntries; Thailand, China, and Egypt. I took a responsibility in a part of Egypt to present about Ancient Egyptian dream interpretation; thus, I had to do searching the internet and I found a good information about this topic. If you want to know what Ancient Egyptian dream interpretation is, you can cick this link, http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/dream.htm

I am happy to do this presentation because Egypt is my favorit contry.
I got the Egyptian picture from www.crystalinks.com/egyptdreamscrying.html

1 comment:

  1. You're right. It sounds very interesting. I don't think dreams mean very much, but they certainly feature heavily in many cultures, including Western culture after Freud and Jung, though less so today.
    Are you also studying modern approaches to dreams and their significance?
    I'm sure your presentation was excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.