Wednesday 7 May 2008

Maybe just only a month or two.

I can't argue Steinbeck is a beautiful place. There have mountain, nice weather, plenty of garden and peaceful town. living there would make me feel very fresh. if environment around you is good, it will make you healthy as well. having a trip or a vacation at that place might fill energy back to everyone who exhausted from their work. I wish to have a holiday on a place like there for a month. I'll stay in a tiny rental house, laying around all day, renting a car and drive looking for many beautiful views, take a lot of nice pictures and spending my time w/ my family there. However, living there in a long time is not what i want. Steinbeck is too peaceful. A small town like this might be too quiet. I'll get boring in a short time, so my answer for the question is "No, I don't want to live in Steinbeck."

1 comment:

  1. About one week is enough for me. That's about the longest I've stayed at my parents home for many years now, or the longest I've stayed in a village in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.