Thursday 5 February 2009

P's on Euthyphro

After I read Euthyphro, I'm interested in the point that Euthyphro will prosecute his father in the case of murder his servant He is very strict and concern about doing the right things. He does not care who did wrong things but he cares what did that person do. If I were him, I'm not sure that I would do the same thing as he did or not because it is difficult to make a decision. Although his father is a murderer, he is his father and raised him up. In addition, the situation is very long time ago and in that time this case is very strange because no one did like that maybe..

1 comment:

  1. I think that Socrates agrees more with P than with Euthyphro on the prosecution of his own father. What do others think?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.