Sunday 8 December 2019

A mysterious plane crash

Summary 

The Netflix series Vagabond tells the story of The man called “Cha Dal-Geon”, who earns his living and his abandoned nephew, as a stuntman. One day, his nephew was invited to be one of the Taekwondo athletes to attend an important event between Morocco and South Korea. During a flight, the plane crashed, so he traveled to join the funeral his beloved nephew in Morocco. While he was in Morocco, he saw a man who took flight on the same plane with his nephew. He recognizes this man because his nephew sent him a clip to watch while traveling. He chased after this man, but he fought and escaped. After this incident made him try to find the truth behind.


ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ Vagabond (배가본드) summary


____________________________________ 

Response 

I chose this Netflix series Vagabond because i'm a fan of korean drama and it is one of the latest netflix series that I like. Another reason is that most Korean dramas are romantic movies but this movie is an action movie that capture me to click to watch it. After I watched this series, I thought that it would become my favorite series because I was impressed with the story that made me thrilling all the time, whether it was a fierce fight scene or an unpredictable story.

If you have a chance to watch this series, you may think like me that the lead character(Cha Dal-Geon) is like a madman because he is a normal person, nothing at all. How normal guy fight a powerful and wealthy person? But he proves to me that if a man has enough effort, there will be situations or people who will support his actions. This lesson reminds me of a teacher who asked me "Do you agree or disagree with the statement that hard work, not good luck, determines income level?", in which I answered him that successful people must work hard and have good luck. But this series makes me see another perspective: If we do it with enough intention, good luck will follow.

I would recommend you to watch this series because you will enjoy the fighting scenes and prediction of various situations, sometimes the person you think is good may be a bad person.What are you waiting for? Watch now!
____________________________________ 

Question

Do you think efforts to make humans successful?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Noah. I've seen the the trailer for this show and it's on the "Trending" list on NetFlix, but I haven't decided yet whether to watch it or not. Both your summary and response were useful: I like the idea of action, which is great for relaxing. Sometimes I like serious stories that challenge me to think, such as Junko's chosen story below, Remains of the Day, but if I just want to relax, a bit of relatively mindless action is good.

    I might have a look at the first episode.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.