Wednesday 5 August 2009

My recurring dream (Peaw)

Yes. I have recurring dream in my dreams am in the dark place with my mother. But my mother was die 10 years ago, in my dreams my mother couldn't talk with me, so I try to talk with her and she doesn't response to me it really made me upset.

I think that dream means my mother still with me she didn't go anyway, she try to protect me. I told that dream to my father he just told me to go to the temple for offering the food to the monks. it will make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.