Wednesday 31 July 2013

Neung's Academic interests


Good afternoon to all my reads.

     My name is Nutthanun Jaroenjitkul. I am an economics student at Thammasat university in English program. Today I will talk about my academic interest. Although I graduate from economics school, I do have interests in other academic field such as computer science and mathematics.

     Computer is an interesting subject. It offer you an access to be creative in your own world like in computer. For example, you may create your own imagination character and make them become alive by using advance technology such as 3D and animation program. Without a knowledge of computer science, your imaginative cartoon may be flat in paper as 2 dimension. What is more, it also contribute a positive effect to business as well. It may be the case that you can create your website and use this as a electronic transaction. You may post and sell your products without having a tangible store. This will significant in terms of reducing a cost of investment.

5 comments:

  1. Computers & Technology are indeed interesting. You can't deny that most people today need to use computers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think computers are amazing, but computer science is the only subject I ever failed at university! I did well on theory, but was a disaster in practice. But I blame the university computer: back in 1978 when I was a first year student, the computer (there was only one) was housed in a large building, and we had to input programs and data using punch cards - it was awful. And a single mistake meant failure!

      I did not study computer science in second year. And I think my smartphone is probably a more powerful computer than that monstrosity that occupied a whole building.

      Delete
  2. :) Thank you for your comment. Since we have the common interest why don't we meet up and share our knowledge to each other. What about Starbucks at Paragon at 4pm? Would it be a good idea? hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.