Thursday 7 November 2013

Katie's academic interests

My academic interests are now just for entertaining. I had interests in history and mythology, so I read many related books with these subjects. Some of them effected from my sight of value and my style of choosing books. Most of my interesting books' category is historical fiction and epics. Nowadays fantasy literature also contains lots of historical things. Some of them are feigned history and myths, but these are more plausible than real history and myths. I always admire authors who write that kinds of things.

3 comments:

  1. It is good to know you like history. But, I don't like history because in my mind, history is a story not real thing in our real world. Someone wrote it and they put their point of view to force reader to accept it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, history could be distoreted by people who wrote this, but I agree the opinion that we can learn new ones from the past. That is the reason I like Max Weber's view of history.

      Delete
  2. Your story is very interesting and I will know you better after i have read your foverite hobby.You are my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.