Thursday 7 November 2013

ZINN's Academic interests

when i was young, I always dream to study somewhere that can make me more smarter and wise one. However, now I realize that does not mean any thing if you graduated the high education from famous university but you do not do something to make somethings happen to your life and change the bad side of your country. So, I realize that I want to know what going on in western college, what are they doing, what are they learn and discussing. And after all, what do they want to do when they finished? and how?


4 comments:

  1. What is your dream? What do you think about your future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll reply it if I find the answer ... my future is blur !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also dream to go study aboard so that I can have a variety of life experiences and bring many good things to make our country better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so partiotic person, but you woudl realied that you are not including your country and your country doen't care what you are unless you are important in you nation. I also thought I had to go aborad to wester country to study for my advaced future when I was young becaseu it was a trend at that time. However, in the past My country people maybe thought you had to go China to learn advnaced culture becuase China was a main advanced country at that time. Please think over what you really want and what is the meaning you want to accompilsh. I'm seeeing so many young people who study on other country but they miss something in my view of sight, and at last they live in their own satisfactions.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.