Thursday 7 November 2013

Ploy's academic interests

My academic interest started when I was in high school, I want to be a product designer. When I graduated from high school, my parents want me to study architecture because of my family business is engineering and construction, and they thought it was the same between architect and designer. However, it was not the same  as my parent thought at all, even though the subjects that I learn about process of design, color, and how to created things. The big scale and small scale of design are not the same process. The smaller one like production design is more fun and interesting because it is not very details as create the building. There are too many details to create building, for example, landscape, interiors, lighting, and furniture that all have to be a perfect combination. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't really know much about architecture as an academic discipline, but a couple of my friends at uni. who were studying it seemed to have lot of work in very different areas. It was a bit like the fine arts department, which I knew nothing about either, even though I was studying theories of aesthetics (beauty) in philosophy, and we often used famous piece of art as examples!

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.