Tuesday 19 May 2020

far in two+one

A favourite 


My all-time favourite place is TaiwanI really fond of  travelling for unwinding and it have helped me disconnect from my regular life when I was travelling in Taiwan, I spotted catchy a plenty of creative park. I visited two in Taipei namely Huashan 1914 Creative Park and Songshan Cultural and Creative park and became enamored with the whole concept of it. Moreover, in Taiwan also has a lot of tourist attraction which mixing between modern city, natural and creative space. It might be great vision for city dweller and tourist in general to be able to see old building and characterize which Taiwan has in particular. Interestingly, Taiwan is incredibly green. No matter where you are, there is always a lush tropical forest around the corner. Taiwan also embraces sustainable tourism to Promote Country for their bays and islands. Furthermore, found it really easy to live in Taiwan. With the diverse culture and rich history, the country welcomes tourist with open arms.
 __________________________________ 

A second favourite

I like trying new foods as food is remarkable mode of depicting culture and  having a chance to learn their way of living. I would say food is a whole new way to travel because the thrill of the unknown fills me with with strong position emotions. Food is fun and trying new dishes can be a wonderful experience, experience of gaining new tastes and flavour, experience of getting acquainted with new cuisines. additionally, new tastes or new menu can bring great adventure and enrich my life.
 
____________________________________ 

Not a favourite

To be honest, I feel disgusted at the mere mention of insects. I hate almost all of insects especially mosquitos as they are source of spreading diseases. Even it is a tiny creature ,it seems like Dracula in the tiny version of Dracula. it is really irritating as well as it loves to eat me alive. I literally say that when it flies, they are really annoying as  they never leave me alone furthermore they can ruin my outdoor activities particularly in evening such as a party in garden or a walk in the park.

____________________________________ 

Conclusion

In a nutshell, travelling and eating a new foods are integral part of my life and it is directly impacted to my mentally and physically. while I am stressed out, it have helped me to enhance my productivity and to recover from the stress. However, I try to avoid mosquitoes and every kinds of insect for preventing emotional and mental exhaustion.


6 comments:

  1. As I read Far's second paragraph, on the topic of trying new foods, I was reminded of my own experience in Thailand many years ago. My brother and I were travelling in the north in 1990, and we came to a small village in Chiang Rai. I don't remember the name of the village or the restaurant, but it was an old wooden building that looked comfortable. I couldn't speak much Thai then, so we were making do with a very little Thai and English. The owner came to take our order and suggest duck, which sounded great to us. When the duck came, it was a bit weird. My brother and I knew duck very well from our earliest childhood, and we were sure that we were not eating duck. A bit of questioning sorted out the mystery: the owner had not been saying "duck". He had recommended the dog. Since we had already started eating it, and it tasted OK, although definitely not duck, we decided to continue our meal. It was the first time we had ever had dog.

    But it wasn't my last time. One of my old thai friends is from Chiang Rai, and every time I go to visit his village, his mother insists on cooking a special meal of dog for me. I wouldn't mind if she replaced the dog with duck, or just gave me the food they normally eat. I don't have any problem eating dog meat, but her special version is a bit more spicy than I really like.

    Thank you Far for reminding me of that experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 268 words is a bit longer than a reply needs to be, but one idea leads to another, and you want to give enough detail for readers to get a clear idea.

      Delete
    2. But the formatting of the first paragraph did make it a bit hard for my ageing eyes.

      It's usually best to write directly in the blog, but if you would like to write in another app, that's fine, just remember to paste as plain text (Ctrl+Shift+V) so that only the text pasted in, not any formatting from the other app.

      If you would like to write in the Google Doc that I attach to the Classroom assignment for blog posts, Google also helpfully underlines language mistakes in red (= spelling) and blue (= grammar). It also suggests corrections. Google language checks are not perfect, but they are helpful and catch a lot of small mistakes of the sort that I often make when I'm writing quickly.

      Delete
  2. I also like Taiwan but I have never been there before. I start to know Taiwan when my friend told me that he went to Taiwan for a vocation and he doesn't spent much money over there since everything is cheap and affordable, he said that the food is great, city is clean, people are nice, and transportation also conveniences. When you told us that they have a lot of greenery space so I have touched by that and the curiosity drives me wanted to see how it looks like; I like green scenery and I love park a lot and your past experience states a new perspective of Taiwan that I never know before and I want to experience it myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Num has now done a large part of the weekend homework, although it will be OK to do more for extra practice.

      I'm guessing that her friend visited at least ten years after I had lived there. On my first visit, in 1988, I had spent a couple of weeks in Bangkok first, where I had thought that the pollution was pretty awful—much worse than in Sydney.

      Then I went on to Taiwan, where I to live in Taipei for about a year. I realized on day 1 that the pollution in Bangkok was not that bad at all compared to Taipei. I quickly had sore eyes and throat. When I walked out onto main streets, they quickly disappeared into dark grey murk. It really was disgusting. But Taiwan was only just starting to develop rapidly after many years of martial law, which had been lifted only a short time before I arrived.

      I haven't visited again this century, but I believe it is now much, much cleaner than when I was there. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the air in Bangkok is also a lot better than it used to be. The amount of oily, black dust that settles on my balcony on central Silom Rd. is much less than used to be the case.

      I really should visit again, but as I've said in another comment recently, I don't enjoy travelling, even though Taiwan is a relatively short flight.

      Delete
  3. I ever been in Taiwan in 1 time on august 2019. I li also like Taiwan too. I haveke the culture an environment in Taiwan. In additional, when I went the weather is good it didn’t hot or sulty. Moreover, I like the food in Taiwan the tastes is good it is Mala hotpot; There popular in Taiwan. I had visit to the Taipei 101 tower; there is a tallest building in Taiwan. Far, You have went to Longsan temple. I were went to this temple it so many people. The last, I like your experience and story of favourite about Taiwan that make me know about you more and I would to share my experience and my favourite in Taiwan too.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.