Saturday 23 May 2020

Mo in two+one

A favourite 

Listening to music in free time makes me feel relaxed, especially Pop music that is the best type of music, which I always take time with. Honestly, the first musician that attracted me to choose Pop, which is Taylor Swift, since she has a unique voice and also she brings her experiences into her songs that makes every her albums feel natural. “Shake it off” is the first song that I have heard from her, moreover; I really like every her performance such as “Taylor Swift - Live at the 2019 American Music Awards”. Actually, I have heard it for more than ten times, because I am in quarantine at home while Covid-19 is spreading. I took the classic guitar class when I was 13 years old to play Pop music. However, the first song that I could play was not from Taylor Swift’s song, it was a Thai Pop song, which called “Lady” from 25 hours brand. Throughout that time there was my precious time to play the classic guitar with my school’s band until I was 15 years old my parents told me to stop playing it since they thought that I should concentrate on my study class. Although I used to play it, now I never conclude to listen to Pop songs and enjoy thinking while I am listening to the song, how the musicians provide the melodies through the songs.

____________________________________ 

A second favourite

I am a person who loves to listen to my father when he told me about Thai famous people such as who is the CEO of Government Savings Bank, since I am lazy to read by myself. Last weeks ago, I have heard about Suchatvee Suwansawat’s story from my father, who is most of my favorite idols. The reason that I choose him because his biography is quite amazing. At first, he comes from Rayong, which is a countryside in Thailand and he graduated Bachelor-program from King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (Civil engineering). While he was studying in that institute, he was the first person, who got the idea about how to build the first subway in Thailand, then he has sent his subway-model to the governor of Bangkok (about 2 weeks for waiting for the governor). However, in that time building the subway was a huge challenge of Thailand and the governor just received the model but cannot build it directly. Although there are difficulties to build the underground, he still concentrates on his goals.  Another of his goals, which is applying to the top of a technology institute in America in Master-degree as his idol that graduated from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Currently, he can achieve all of his goals; he graduated Master-degree from MIT, furthermore, he is a president of from King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang. Not his biography only inspired me but also his words that is “My goals are; I would like to see Thai’s smile and then I have been able to bring Thai’s smile back by making Thai more convenient, which building the first underground”. All of his stories makes me have to be aware of my exact goals and trend to achieve by “patient” to be fulfillment as him.


 
____________________________________ 

Not a favourite

Getting stuck in traffic makes me feel angry because I could not be on time when I have to go somewhere and I feel very bored since there is nothing to do while waiting in the car. This problem still occurs for a long time and I think that no one likes it. The problem happens by there are over the number of cars on the roads. Thus my parents suggest me to use public transportation such as bus, sky train, and underground train. Another suggestion is my family should use only one car per four people. However, it does not work because the traffic still happens. The only thing that I can do, which is time management. 

____________________________________ 

Conclusion

Almost of my favorite as I have provided all above are about listening, and no matter what the contents are. Since beginning to listen a lot can enhance my knowledge. However, my dislike part is not about listening, it is about the traffic problem, which I suppose that everyone hates it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.