Wednesday 11 June 2008

It's me Nont ^_^ (Term 4/2008)

Hi,

If you find a nice (very) big man, it's me! Nont
The name might be strangely spelled. You should be thinking why there is "T" at the end since it must sound like "Non" anyway. Yeah, people like to be unique so do I, that's my reason haha. However, this "t" comes from my Thai name, guess what?

Getting to know my educational background, I hold a degree from Ru where I studied Mass Com. and English.

I'm now creating this blog in a computer room at AUA Radchadamri since I'm taking an AEP. I aim to practice and improve myself English skills as much as possible before my persuite in Master degree.

I hope this will be a good start on my practice in writing and hope that you will like it.
I love English, you love English so let's help each others. Shout at me and correct me if I make a mistake! And be friend++

Cheers,
Nont

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.