Wednesday 11 June 2008

Pong_Woranol Sattayavinij_AEP RW4/2008

My name is Pong, I graduate from the faculty of Architecture at King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang. I've been working as an architect in Thailand since 2002. I've been here, at AEP Class, once last year to prepare myself for TOEFL Test, I had a very impressive course here. I have a plan to do a master degree at the United States. I've got the university already and plan to leave Thailand around early august. This time, I'm here again to prepare my English skill for my incoming study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.