Thursday 12 June 2008

This is PoR

Hi! everyone in class AEP/rw4


My name is Suteera Saranpattranon. You can call me "PoR". I graduated in Tourism Management Major from Mae Fah Luang University in Chiangrai where is the north of Thailand. This major learned about the theory of management to apply with tourism system suitably, which it isn't same as tourism industry at other university. I chose to study at AUA (AEP) because I want to improve and practice my English skills. I have plan to study in the master degree in Sweden this year. I proud to study with Peter who is a very good teacher,I hope he will support my English skills is better than. I will try to practice and improve its continuously.



Cheers!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you wrote continuously. It's just the right idea. I guess it's OK to take a break and do something else sometimes, but reading and writing continuously usually helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.