Tuesday 29 July 2008

Gus

My name is Jiratchaya Phontar. I graduated from Mahidol University in the Department of Chemical Engineering, faculty of Engineering. I got the scholarship of Energy Ministry to go to abroad in order to study in Master Degree in the field of Petroleum Engineering. I plan to study in the United State next year. I set the target at Texas, University of Texas at Austin because Texas Austin is the top of Petroleum Engineering University. When I graduate, I will comeback to Thailand and work in Ennergy Ministry in order to manage the resource and the country to the deverloping.

2 comments:

  1. - Sometime, they don't have the knowledge about that topic
    - They know in a little bit vocabularies
    - They have a problem in gramma skill
    - They don't know "How to organize"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gus,
    Could you write your response to my question about why people write academic writing as a comment on my post? Then everyone can read it in context.
    Noom has left a response there, which has also prompted me to add another comment in reply.

    thanks,

    Peter

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.