Tuesday 29 July 2008

Pat

My name is Apichaya Lilavanichakul, Pat. I graduated with Bachelor of Science in field of Food Technology from Chulalongkorn University and Bachelor of Business Administration from Ramheumhang University. After I graduate, I am an research assistant at Department of Food Technology. My plan is study abroad in Canada in Master of Food Agricultural and resource economics. Because it is famous university in this field and has a lot of effective teachers and interesting research that I can read. I believe that Guelph can provide me opportunity, experience, knowledge and a better understanding about supply chain management. After I complete the program, I will be as a leaturer at University.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.