Tuesday 29 July 2008

Noom.AEP4

My name is Chanus Sumanangkul and my nickname is Noom which mean soft in english. I'm graduated from Ramkhamhaeng University; faculty Law. After graduated, I worked at Deloitte which is an international audit firm. I worked as Legal advisor for 1 year then I changed my career fields to Business Development (Marketing) with some IT company for only 6 months and I realize that Legal Advisor is appropriate to me more than Marketing so I decided to go back to work as Legal advisor again. However, In year 2009, I plan to go to study for Master degree in abroad to gain more knowledge about international law or business law. furthermore, I really love to travel especially in south of Thailand, there have many beautiful beach and many island. if anyone want to go to any province in south of Thailand, you may run to me for some information. for an example, tourist attraction, Hotel or resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.