Tuesday 29 July 2008

This is Peter

Hi, and welcome to Reading and Writing Level 4 in the Academic English Program here at AUA.
As you already know, my name is Peter. I'm from Australia, but have been living here in Thailand for the past twenty years almost, and I've been teaching at AUA for about fifteen years.
My academic background is a bit varied. I began a science degree, with a major in pure mathematics, but then I switched to arts. My major became philosophy, with second majors in mathematics and languages. My main areas of interest in philosophy are logic and ethics, but I continue to read in most areas, and I also read a couple of science magazines regularly. You will probably find out what I read because I often post here about articles that I've read in one of the magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.