Wednesday 15 October 2008

Krich's book summary


I read one book before I study in AEP. The name of book in Thai is “pai nok”. If I translate to English is “go aboard”. This book talks about Thai worker in some office of government. He didn’t know anything about England and can’t speak English, but his boss gives scholarship to him to study about technology typing in England. When he thinks that how can he live in England? He didn’t want to go, however, it’s interesting. No one can reject it. After, he decides to go to study. He went to see boss and said that he want to go by ship because he can learn some English in ship with some foreigner. And he could make small talk with other people. When he arrive England he try to study English and take the university test. That’s mean he can graduate bachelor degree. And he can success in his life.
I like this book because at first I gave up in study English because it’s very hard to talk with foreigner. However, I read this book I change my mind I think I can speak if focus on it. Finally, I know some western culture from the book. What is essence difference between city and rural in England.


Reference: Sertthabud. S , PAI NOK.

2 comments:

  1. This book is a good novel. First it just likes a english-practicing novel but after reading chapter by chapter, it becomes more exiting and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this book at "Nai In" book store. First, when I read this book, I think the book would be about how to do when you want to go aboard in sequent. But, It's different. 0_0

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.