Wednesday 1 October 2008

What Sweet Reads

When Peter assigned me to write what I read, I 'm not clear what exactly he would like me to do. Threrfore, I will write about newspaper because I always read newspaper almost everyday, unfortunately,it's a Thai newspaper not like a Bangkok Post or something like that.Whenever I read it, I read almost all of the articles, but I usually pay a lot attention to the topic about entertainment. Nowadays, I think that I try to read an international newspaper more than the past because it can make me practice my English skill, but I have not too much time to read it everyday. In my opinion, reading newspaper either That or international newspaper is very useful for every people....

2 comments:

  1. Sweet,
    It's an excellent response.
    That's all I wanted, and everyone has done it well.
    Well, actually, I did have another reason for choosing this particular topic to write on, but that's for later this week or perhaps next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, your writing is cute. Actually, I was also embarrassed and not clear his intention when Peter gave us a topic for respons writing. ^_-;;

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.