Thursday 2 October 2008

What noom reads?

When I was young, I found many interesting book but I rarely buy it because I realize that I never end it. At that time, my interesting books are about psychology or how to increase my IQ. I want to be smart so I read many book about brain function and I also do many test to check my IQ. I have to say that I was smart before. I used to get a high score for the test but now my brain is slower, it’s hardly to think or remember things. I always think that because I getting older and my routine work and I have less activity therefore, I decide to stop working and plan to study more to make my brain alert. Reading a book can help us gain a lot of knowledge. At home I have a lot of book, it usually about law because I studied law. I always update my book. I have to set a room in order to collect my books. I started to spend a lot of money to books when I studied in law school, at that moment I feel it worthy to spent money for it. I started to read many kind of book however, I rarely finished it. The book that I finished it must be a really interesting book for me. Anyway, I always go to book store. Almost everyday I have to check at book store to find something interesting for read. My interesting always changes from time to time for example; sometime I interest Buddhism, sometime travel or novel. That’s why I have many kind of book. I like to compare for each book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.