Sunday 14 October 2012

German Submarine in Chicago.


I like the idea which bring something from the past to be inspiration statue for people.

According to “Space shuttle Endeavour rolls through Los Angeles”, a story of last journey of Endeavour space shuttle which was retried from serving NASA’s missions is becoming settling in California Science Center Los Angeles to encourage inspiration for their future generations of astronauts, but it was delayed by some trees which were old and planted for honors of Martin Luther King beside the road.

This story reminded me that when I was in Chicago in 2006, I quite often went to many museums which were located around the city, but there was one of them that I preferred to see more than the other. Especially the Museum of Science and Industry Chicago, which is sci-museum and located beside the great Lake Michigan, I felt very exciting and fell in love with that museum because it shows the old German submarine which is U-505 inside of the museum.

 However, in that day I went to that museum very late and it quite closed, so that I decided to see its outside and plan to be inside the submarine in the day after because of ten dollars charged fee for be inside it.Moreover, I felt upset when I cannot did my plan to see inside of the submarine in the day after that. It might be a good idea to be inside it in the future.


__________
Reference

Space shuttle Endeavour rolls through Los Angeles. (2012, October 14). BBC News US and Canada, Retrieved October14, 2012 from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19935264

1 comment:

  1. I like to see trains, airplanes and ships since I was a small child. I liked to imagine the place where these vehicles went to or came from, and who were on board. I wish I had been in LA! Some people think that the space development is a waste of money, but I think it is a hope for humans.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.