Wednesday 23 September 2015

Feem's academic interest

One of my academic interest is about business strategies which is related to marketing, behavioral psychology, economics, culture and so on. It is really interesting since this need a lot of creative ideas and commercial tactics to support the business to become successful; in addition,  this will reveal how to human's behavior in each period of time, economic trend, and cultural values of each society in different cities or countries. Generally, there are four main parts to consider: producers, customers, finance, and value. Those elements are associated with fundamental things of business strategies, and they need tactics to apply. Overall, the very important point of the strategies is how to make business effective and sustainable in the long run--no matter how the future situation and global economic condition change.

5 comments:

  1. Interestingly, I am also interested in your one of academic interest. It reminds me that these kinds of study are necessary to comprehend, because we are all in the world which needs to involve with money, trade and economy. I'm glad to hear that you have an interest in this study too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good news to hear from you that we are interested in the similar area. Although now I have not had my own business yet, I believe that in the future I will have successful business that is useful for me and my consumers.

      Perhaps, I would need you to talk and share ideas about business strategies in the future.

      Delete
  2. That sounds terrific! You are very energetic and enthusiastic. I agree with you and hope to listen to your idea and Punn also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks P'Union, It's my pleasure. If we all have a good chance, let share our ideas and points of views about business, especially for its tactics. That sounds interesting and fun.

      Delete
  3. your academic interest about business is fantastic! actually, I don't like
    these kinds of study because they so complicated and hard to understand but your post point the important of business to me because if I'll set up my own business, i should know about these kinds of study.:)

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.