Wednesday 23 September 2015

Punn's academic interest

I am interested in the field of human rights, especially in women rights. It is blended when I concerned with the importance role of women in the world today. Some countries limit the gender equality. Consequently, I just heard the course yesterday about feminism in Thammasat University from my AEP classmate - Union and I would like to comprehend more about such study - how details there are, how it works, and what issues they have nowadays.

Besides, I am also interested in psychology. It will be easier if we know how to deal with people and I think that the science of mental study is useful and able to enhance our abilities to understand human beings.

Additionally, I keen on listening to music - pop and classical and I feel that it is a science which is interesting and desirable too.

6 comments:

  1. your idea make me think of when I was you age .Go ahead this world so wide for you to learn a lot , find out the way you can reach it. Cheer up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment p'Na and also your cheering me up. Sometimes I feel that I'm too old to learn the new things which I have a lot of interests; however, you remind me to change my mind that everyone can learn whatever they want no matter what his/her age is.

      Delete
  2. believe in yourself, your future and dreams are in your hand. Only you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can make it, believe me! just do it. I know your potential can lead to anywhere you want. Glad to read that very information may be benefit to you. don't hesitate to request some help if I can support you for information. Gum But Te!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much p'Union. I will try my best! Gum But Te as well

      Delete
  4. You can make it, believe me! just do it. I know your potential can lead to anywhere you want. Glad to read that very information may be benefit to you. don't hesitate to request some help if I can support you for information. Gum But Te!

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.