Wednesday 23 September 2015

Union's academic interests.

I have an interest about brain. Because most people believe there lies the mind. That determine the way we learn, the way we feel, the way we react, the way speak and even the way we eat, for short how we react to the world. Now the science has many development to learn more about the brain. We have more state of the art instrument to see closely how the brain works, while more disease tell us about what happen when somethings gone wrong that make us learn actually which part have a certain function.  Not just a disease, we also have various environment to interfere the brain function like drugs, food, love and lost, all can be learn as factors to brain function and research. I wish we can have more knowledge to help the people in need if our brain become ill.

6 comments:

  1. I'm also interested in our brains. The recent efforts by both European and US groups to reverse engineer the brain, to effectively create computer versions by copying the neuron structure and functioning fascinates me. But this is coming along slowly.
    As I read, i also started thinking of AI - artificial intelligence - and that seems to me to be happening faster and faster. I can no longer beat my phone playing chess! And it understands me pretty well when I ask a question. I sometimes wonder how much longer I'll have a job before a computer can teach students.

    I was also fascinated by some of the mathematical tools being used to enable things like machine language learning and translation. The techniques are way beyond anything I've ever studied, but the results are amazing - I recently had an intelligent discussion with a guy from Chile who speaks as much English as I speak Spanish, but my phone did the two way conversation brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you watched the Google I/O 2015 recently. The phone can even prepare to answer before we asking it! just press home button on latest Android phone. The deep learning scare my privacy more than amusing

      Delete
  2. your idea is totally interesting and I get some new knowledge about our brain. Actually, I have heard about drugs and diseases can affect our brain functions and i think it is really good information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that. hope you've got some benefit from my writing.

      Delete
  3. your idea is totally interesting and I get some new knowledge about our brain. Actually, I have heard about drugs and diseases can affect our brain functions and i think it is really good information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know that you're interested in human's brains.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.