Wednesday 23 September 2015

Poy's academic interest

One of  my academic interest is about human physical systems and their functions. neuro system and Blood circular are my most prefer due to the studying in my high school. Neuro system is the most complicate part of human body with several little parts that we cannot observe by eyes; moreover it is related to not only biology and physiology but also physics, demonstrates neurotransmitter transferring is a physiology process while electric signal is a physics dependence system. Moreover, they are very interested in terms of the brain function and response to different situations that sometimes are appreciate sometime are dangerous. The next one is circuit of blood of human body. Although it is not interesting as much as the neuroscience, I  do like its functions and communicate to other parts of body. At first, it made me upset of hard memorize names of  blood vessels and details; however, after I can remember them, I really enjoy other things of it.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! we all share the common interest. Maybe I could share some work or research paper basis on your specific topic. I have just found some useful open access (yes! free of charge) journal from Oxford university, there expand the phenomenon in our brain to the humanistic field. Very interesting. Hope you find your own path of learning and enjoy your reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice you are! That would be my pleasure from your generosity. "Yes" I do want to read and agree more about brain functions and that's quite hard for me to search for non-charge research paper after I graduated from the university and cannot use my account for the purpose any more.

      Delete
    2. How nice you are! That would be my pleasure from your generosity. "Yes" I do want to read and agree more about brain functions and that's quite hard for me to search for non-charge research paper after I graduated from the university and cannot use my account for the purpose any more.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I find your academic interest of you guys is really interesting and useful! I have also learned about neuro system and Blood circular as well but they're quite complicated for me haha like as you say because we can't see by our eyes, so we have to use our imagination! Lol

    By the way, P'Union do you mind if i ask you for the access as well ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.