Thursday 16 January 2020

Introducing FAH

My identity in person 


I am a person who is easy going. My outfits can shows a lot about me.I wear a T-shirt with a pant and sneaker as usual. Exactly I like fashion and would love to be designer. I like to watch fashion show reality. I don't want to dress it only want to design it but unfortunately I am not good at in Art. In my wardrobe, most of my clothes is red color but actually I like white color but I don't know how comes is Red!. My body language seems to be a shy person and when I listened to my voice. I was surprise that is my voice! It looks like a child. Sometimes I think my voice is useful  when I would like begging mom something but it useful only just my mom!

My identity online


My identity online is my real identity. I used my picture and my name to shows in profile. I often use SNS to contact my friends in chat box but hardly ever to post on timeline. Most things that I posted in my SNS is what I interested in that time such as music or movies and some picture or some stories which I would like to keep it as my memories.My friends in my SNS is from my school ,university and work place. I was surprise that until now I met a lot of people in my life but some person I also don't know them. Many times I used my SNS to contact my old friends to hanging out together .That's quite useful !








____________________________________ 

More about Me! 

I am Fah . Now I work as a Purchaser at Yamaha Motor Asian Center. I came this class to improve my writing and reading skills. When I worked . Mostly I wrote only just short sentence in an email and hardly ever to read any long stories. So from this year on , I planned to improve these skills and came to this class to made some inspiration to start it . I do not like any sport because I am not good at in sport . I always spent my free times with Movies in Netflix and Music. I love to watch Korean reality TV and Movies. As I am the person who interested in Korean a lot . So, My first work place is Samsung (Korean Company) and got new Korean friends a lot . Now I got a chance to learn more about Japanese culture . I really enjoy when I worked and talked with the person who different culture with me. I think it was color of the world that have various counties.  So, I would like to travel around the world once ! 








1 comment:

  1. Reading Fah's comments about her clothes reminded me of my own dress habits. When I'm at work, I always wear exactly the same thing: a white shirt, grey pants, and black shoes. But outside of work, I dress casually if possible, wearing shorts and more colourful shirts, but never too casual; I don't own a single T-shirt, and I haven't worn jeans for years, although I do still have one pair of jeans. But sometimes I like to dress up a bit and go to a nice restaurant with friends. When I was at university, my friends and I used to like dressing up in dinner suits complete with black bow tie for a night out, but I haven't done that for a long time.

    Thank you Fah for reminding me of the dress aspects of my identity in person.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.