Friday 17 January 2020

Introducing Otto

My identity in person 

As you knew that I’m a mathayom 4 student so, in weekdays I usually wear a student uniform. The uniform included white shirt, black short pants, black belt, white socks, and black shoes. In the weekends and holidays I often wear a white or black t-shirt. I randomly select my pants some day I wear blue jeans, some day I wear shorts. I have 2 shoes, sneakers and slippers, I prefer sneakers a little bit more than slippers.
____________________________________ 

My identity online 


My IG profile pic
My online profile is separated into Facebook Line and Instagram. My Instagram name is ottokoosg, I don’t post much but I post in Instagram stories instead. I post about football(soccer), traveling, studying, funny moments in school, etc. My identity online is being a friendly person which quite similar to my real life identity but I just don’t talk very much to a person who I had just known such as everybody in this EAP class but I will try to talk to everyone soon. I haven’t post in Facebook for about 2 years so far, so there’s almost nothing in my Facebook.

My profile picture in Line and Instagram are meme pictures. I actually don’t have any reasons to explain why I chose these profile pictures.
____________________________________ 

More

My favorite sport is football(soccer). When I was in mathayom 1, I played it everyday after school with my friends. But the sport that I hate is swimming. I loves pizza. I hate fresh ginger(gingerbread is okay). I came to study EAP because I am going to AFS exchange program in USA. I have to improve my reading and writing skill. I am very excited to go to USA because I haven’t been to USA or Europe before.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like sports at all, but I used to enjoy swimming, or at least I like messing around in pools. Actual swimming up and down did not excite me very much. When I was in high school, I tried to get out of sports as much as possible, and in the final year, the teachers kindly let me go to the library instead. I'm not sure that that was best for me, but I think I still got plenty of exercise becuase my family lived on a farm, and I ran around a lot there with my brothers and sisters, and just doing jobs looking after our animals and crops. I still don't like sport, and never watch or play any sport today, although I do make sure I get some exercise every day: I walk to and from work, and I workout with weights a couple of times a week. Unfortunately, exercise does not stop my stomach from growing, but I love eating good food.

    And that reminds me: why don't you like ginger?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.