Tuesday 14 January 2020

Introducing Namfon

My identity in person 

When I’m outside, I usually wear pants and almost always t-shirt with slippers or sneakers. I’ll wear a skirt or a dress only for student’s uniform or the events are required. It’s comfortable to do activities. At home I always dress up with shorts and t-shirt or sportswear. I’m going to move my hands to support what I want to explain which I cannot speak out, I have a problem with how to explain what’s in my mind to the others for example, In fundamental design class, I’d presented my project and teachers with the guest asked me about the project, but I couldn’t explain them as I want, while they were keeping asking me, one of teachers understood my project concept and everyone in class laughed that I’ve taken long times to explain, but they understood my project from my models. After this class, teachers and guest told me to explain as the process that I had done the project. When I have no idea, I will just smile and try to avoid eye contact. Most of my friends imitate my sound when I’m arguing, but it sounds like an angry bird and I don’t think it’s my sounds. They did it cause they prefer to interrupt me while I’m talking, so I’ll stop and deviate attention to them who are imitating. I like the way that my friends won’t let me arguing too long and try to deviate my attention to another thing.

____________________________________ 

My identity online 

Most of my online accounts, I use the cute drawings with the tone of colour which’s not too much showy. I think it’s comfortable when the others see. In the Line application, I use k-pop idol picture because there are only my friends and my family who have this account, so I use the picture which I prefer to, but in the Instagram account, I use the picture of me. There’re the others who are not close to me and I don’t know them, so it’ll be easy to contact. My account names are my nickname or my first name.

____________________________________ 

My sport identity

I’m the shooting athlete in Mahidol university for Freshy Shooting Game 2019. Almost people who have heard that I’m shooting athlete, they were shocked and said that I’m so cool and resolute, but it isn’t at all. I was worrying when I got the shooting tests. I’m not that cool as they said. I’d sweat every times while I’m shooting and also I’m not resolute too. In the match, I almost did not finish shooting in time. I took so much times with each bullets. Sometimes I’m upset that they don’t listen what I want to explain. I’m not that cool or resolute, maybe other shooting athletes are as they said. After Freshy Shooting Game 2019, It was harder than while I was training because I got Bronze medal for single category and Silver medal for team category. When I told them that I’m not as they said, they thought that I’m humble. I just don’t want to let them misunderstanding about me.


1 comment:

  1. I was actually interested in Namfon's comments about sport in the last section of her introduction. I don't like sport, and I never have. When I was in high school, I always tried to get out of it! But I think exercise is a good thing, and I do try to be reasonably active; for example, I walk to and from work, and to many other places I go every day. I also work out a little, although not as much as I would like to. Unfortunately, exercise does nothing to stop my tummy growing.

    What I liked about Namfon's comments about her sporting activities is that achievement there requires resolve. If you want to succeed at a high level, you need resolve to do the necessary practice, and I think that is the same for learning everything, from shooting to cooking, from drawing to ... English and other languages. She does not tell us in her post, but I suspect that Namfon has put in a lot of regular practice to achieve so much in her chosen sport.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.