Tuesday 14 January 2020

Introducing Rina

My identity in person

  I like to wear anything that is very comfortable and easy to move. Mostly, I wear a T-shirt with hoodie over it and a pants. I also like to wear sweatpants. I barely wear skirts or dress except when I really feel to wear it or when my pants aren’t in closet yet; it’s not dried yet or some any other reason.
The way I pick my clothes each day is that I choose my pants first followed by a shirt, then I will make sure wether the color and design will suit together. I have a lot of hoodies and sweaters at home so there’s no problem if some of it are in washing machine, these fabric are difficult to dry compared to T-shirt so sometimes it may take up to two days in order to make it completely dry with Thailand’s heat power. For the body language, I’m not a person who uses a lot of hand gestures but I find it really cool when I see people using it smoothly.
____________________________________ 
I

My identity online 

  I don’t get online very often but I do have an account on apps such as IG, LINE, and FB. For the account name, I simply just use my name. I use a picture of myself for the profile pic but sometimes I change to the picture of cute animal. I post a picture that is a good memory to me so that I can reflect back to it brings me back to the time! I post more stories rather than a post, my stories will be pictures such as beautiful sky especially sunset, picture of ocean waves and it’s fantastic view, picture with my friends, and also a snap of food or music that I like.
_______________________________
Beautiful sky🥰
___

__ 
Hamburgers 😂

More about Rina

  I am half Thai/Japanese. My top favorite food are sushi, Krapao moosub, ramen, and steak.
I’m a golfer so I spend most of my time practicing or traveling all over the world for golf tournaments. I love golf. I also like other sports such as soccer and badminton which I got to play at school during break time. During my free time, I enjoy listening to music or watching movies and some funny videos on YouTube. I love music too. I live in Thailand since I was 3 years old but I also have a house in Japan which I go back once in a while. Last year I went back to my home in Japan quite often because I had tournaments around there. My grandma and my older brother lives there so whenever I get to go back and visit them, I’m so happy. My younger sister is still in elementary and she’s in Thailand with me and the rest of our family.

  I like to listen to pop songs, rock, and hip hop. I will really enjoy our communication with my friend if we share the same interest. I like funny people and an outgoing person. I enjoy meeting new people and be friends with them.


1 comment:

  1. With a few exceptions, I don't share Rina's musical interests. I've never been a big fan of pop music, and I've listened to hip hop, which is probably a reflection of my age. But I have always liked rock music, although usually the rock from my younger years. My favourite singers and groups are people like the group Queen, of Bohemian Rhapsody fame, David Bowie, and the Australian groups Cold Chisel and INXS. I sometimes listen to their hits on YouTube. In contrast, the only pop music I can think of that I like is ABBA, and that's mainly because their music reminds my of when I was in high school.

    I like classical music, and used to play the flute, but that was also an age ago, although I still like to listen to some of my favourite pieces, and I still love the sound of the flute.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.