Wednesday 23 April 2008

The Seventh Scroll

I enjoy reading this book for many reasons. First, I think this story is exciting and it makes me want to continue to read it because I want to know what it will happen next and finally who the murder is, so I think if anybody who likes the thriller will like this book too. Second, this story happened in Egypt where is one of my favorite countires; moreover, I know the new information and interesting word from this book such as scroll of papyrus which it is the Ancient Egyptians often recorded important information, prayers and stories on papyrus. In fact, I like know about the historical place or history. Finally, I think this is the right book for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.