Wednesday 23 April 2008

Shakespeare His Life and Plays

This story is about William Shakespeare,the greatest writer in the English language, who wrote more plays of different kinds that anyone else in the world. Most of the stories about his personal life. In my opinion, after i have read this book,this book is such a remarkable book. It taught me a lot and i have learned many things from book. I myself really pleased of borrowing this book and i am not regret of borrowing this book at all.
To begin with, Shakespeare is the greatest of all dramatists, but have you ever known that he did not go to a university? that is one of the reason why i'm really interested in this book. Moreover, it has shown me about his lifestyle and his personal thinking. It is a good choice for someone who loves reading a famous plays or how to be succeed like them, especially Shakespeare.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I think lots of (most?) great writers didn't go to university until fairly recently.
    I don't think you need to go to university to get a good education, and going to university doesn't mean you have a good education. What do you think?

    BTW, I love Shakespeare's plays and poems. The language was very difficult when I first had to study Macbeth in school when I was 12 years old, but it's such an exciting story I soon got interested in it: it has witches, a murdered king, war, trickery, revenge, ghosts, and lots of drama. And lots of dead bodies and blood.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.