Wednesday 23 April 2008

Yesterday, it's the first day of my attending in this class then I didn't borrow the book from the library yet. May I give the answer by using the book that you assigned us to read in class? I read the book, mice and men, that you assigned me to read in page 1-10. This book is the story of two men, very different character and something linkage with a mice. The first part describe in general view of the story and then tell us about the story. I think these book is very interesting, I didn't read the book like this before and didn't familiar with the language that the writer was used

1 comment:

  1. What makes the language so unfamiliar? (I agree with you - it is unfamiliar to most non-English readers.)
    I hope "interesting" means you are starting to enjoy it.
    Everyone will have read to the end of chapter one tomorrow, so we can discuss it a little more in class. In the meantime, you are welcome to continue sharing your ideas about it here.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.