Sunday 18 January 2009

Krich's about learning from other's experience

-In what ways can another person’s experience teach you something about life? Give an example of a time you learned from someone else’s experiences.

Although I try to copy my hero’s experience (famous person) to solve problem in my life by reading their story, I’m not successful like them. Because I think there are many effects which are different such as background and knowledge. Until I grow up I just know I should learn from my parents experience because something I’m not sure I can ask immediately. For example, when I was 17 years old I want to travel with my friend at the place that I never go before, but I read so much information about that from someone’s pocket book and I think at that time he is my hero. However, when I went to that place anything is different from the book. For this lesson I insist that we can learn from other’s experience but we should make sure that’s helpful.

-Was there a time when someone’s experience was not like your own? Explain your answer.

To answer this question, I’m a person who doesn’t think other experience will be same as mine, so I don’t do anything when someone else talk or share their experience. But I saw many people argue about this or seriously sometime they fright with other because of this. I think that it’s unreasonable to argue because we were in that situation in different time period, so we have to open our view to know something else

-What role do older friends and relatives play in your life?

Normally, in my culture we believe in suggestion of person who is older than us. And I used to be one of that group because I think it’s a good idea to do follow someone who experience as the same situation as me, but my idea it’s changed when I was freshman in university because many seniors in my major give many advices that I disagree with such as studying. They said new student should know their selves that some subject should drop because he said he can’t get a high grade because he study too many subject, but I think if we think too much about that it makes me don’t have time to pay attention at the lesson that I have to learn. However, I think my father and mother still be a person who take an important part in my life because they teach me exactly way to reach my goal, not lie at all. In addition, they give their life or sometime other people life to teach me in each situation, I think it’s useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.