Thursday 15 January 2009

Soojin's Heroes

When I was a child, my hero is a girl who can do magic, which I read in the book. At that time, Harry Potter wasn't published, but the book I read was another one which dealt with magic world. The girl can fly, has a secret place and special friends who can do magic like her. She and her firends help poor students in their school. However, the more I grow up, the more the book isn't interesting. I realized that the story is unrealistic and I can't do magic like her. When I was a middle school and high school, I was excited in Anne in the book. She is very lovely girl, purity, and thoughtful. I heard that the writer wrote this book, indicating that Anne,which is a hero in the book, to herself. She is very attractive for me. And I haven't believed magic. Until now, I'm not interested in Harry Potter. At that time I liked Anne who is realistic but live like magic. And I wish that I 'll be able to write a book which is my story in the future. And than I addicted another heroes who have a job such as lawyer or journalist who work for justice in the society. I admired them and also want to be like that. My heroism has been changing depend on realizing the world and my vision in my future. Everyone has a hero which reflects his or her hope. And also I do.

1 comment:

  1. I like your thoughtful post about heroes. As I read it, it made me realise that there is a difference between thinking someone is a hero, and someone being my hero. In my own post, I wrote that Batman was my hero when I was a child, but although I think that the modern Batman is a hero, that he has at least some of teh qualities that I now think make a hero, he isn't one of my heroes.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.