Thursday 15 January 2009

Krich's ideas about Heroes.

Personally, I think every people had many heroes in literature or movies since they were Children and I am the one who had many kinds of heroes because in my country we have an opportunity to watch many movies about hero. At first, I really like Japanese heroes (Dragon ball Z) because of in the normal time they work like other people but they can change their physical when something bad happen to their society. Not only can they help the world, but they are also good looking. However, my idea was change when I went to study in maybe grade 10 because I know that’s just fake story to make children want to be like that and make children imagine. At the same time I change my heroes to real person because I know the real life. For example, you see pilot and you want be and you can be that if you concentrate on studying. Lastly, for someone who would like to be hero in other minds must have something different (more special) from other or have more ability to do something better than other (expert). In addition, no one in the real world can be hero of every people because each people pay attention on other field, so every people can be hero in other mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.