Wednesday 1 July 2009

About Biab

My name is Rabiab. I am 33 years old. I have worked as a nurse for 9 years. since I was a nurse, I was unhappy. there were many things pressure on the ward and I was't person who want to stay on situation like that. I wanted to be a normal life, For example I did't want go to work at the night time. I wanted to sleep all night with out set the alarm clock. In 2007, I have decided stop with my job. I like to cook and bake, so I went to school and take a short course about 3 months. Last two years, It was a great time for me because I can do anything that I want to do. I do miss my job in a hospital but I really don't like to go back any more. I am more happy to work in a small kithchen with a little money than work in a hospital. I find my self more relax and happy when cooking or baking somthing. It is very fantastic time for me.

8 comments:

  1. I like cooking, too, but I've never thought of making a living doing it. I started to cook when I was about twelve years old. My mother doesn't like to cook, so she taught her children to do it as soon as we were old enough.
    Now, I don't cook everyday, but I do cook a few times a week. Occasionally, I have a dinner party and cook for my friends, but that is a lot of work, so I don't do it too often. When I lived in Sydney, my flatmate also loved to cook, and we often had dinner parties.

    Thanks for the nice post. It's cheerful, and reminded me of one of my own pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like to eat but I can't cook a lot of manu. Could you suggest me for your best recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of bakery do you like to bake? I like cheese cake,sometimes when you bake some cake you can bring it for me.I think it delicouse absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry P'Biab, I used wrong word I like cheese cake,sometimes when you bake some cake you can bring it for me.It mean can you bring some cake for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can suggest about my faborite healthy drink for you. It's call Banana Smoothie. I know that you like to look after yourself. This is very easy to make. This is the recipe for you Apple,
    1 banana
    1 glass of ice
    1 teaspoon of honey
    1 table spoon of nuts or almonds
    1.5 onz of yoghurt
    vanilla flavor a little bit,
    Then you blend them together and drink it. Done

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like apple pie and cheese cake. It is take time to bake, but very delicious. Now I can't bake because I live in a small room and where I live they do not allow to cook in a room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I'm 3rd year at the university, I used to have the hospital in project design. I always think that the nurse and the doctor is very complicated work and too busy because when I designed the hospital, I understood the function of it. that was not easy to design.
    Anyway P'Biab, I like apple pie very much. Sometime if you bake them and nobody help you to eat them. Don't hesitate to bring them to everyone in class.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.