Sunday 12 July 2009

work for myself or for another person

I prefer to work for myself because I don't want to work with under command, work under pressure, and competitive with my colleagues. Furthermore I can earn 100 percent of the profit and I can design my career. In my opinion, work for myself is under pressure more than work for another person because I must do my business to success more than do my work for complete. For that reasons I must dedicate my self to look for the business way to success and workaholic. Even though work for myself is harder to work for another person, it's worth when I success because I can earn all of the profit and increase my asset. I think do the business is challenging more than work for another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.