Wednesday 1 July 2009

About Pod

My name is Chakis Thuranikorn and my nickname is Pod. My birthplace is Udornthani. I have lived in Bangkok to learn at the university for 5 years. I graduated from Silpakorn University. I started to work the Architectural firm in last year. that really made me to know the importance of english language. When I have time, I'm not hesitate to learn English language and I choose AUA. Although I didn't use to study at here in the part but now I'm studying in the Academic English Program. I interest this program because I think it is very intensive and that is very good for me.

4 comments:

  1. Do you mean you are working full-time and studying in the AEP program at the same time? That must mean you are very busy.
    Do you have any free time, or does my homework use up all of your free time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Peter
    No,I don't. I mean I used to work in the architectural firm last year but I just resigned from firm in January. Now i'm freelance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing with your birth place! You know? Some one in our classmate came from North East closely your located. She is Pee Biab. Do you like stingy rice with papaya salad?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.