Wednesday 1 July 2009

My name's Apple

My name is Nisarat Mekputtanakit and my nicname is Apple. I'm studying at AUA in AEP program level one. I have been learning in AEP English program for three weeks from June 15, 2009 until now. Perter Filicietti is my teacher. Even though he assigns us a lot of homework, he is a kind and helpful teacher. Although I have to learn English at primary school since I was seven years old, I haven't good in this language. More over I don't like to learn in this subject. Now I can't denied to learn English language more because it is essential to use in pressent work. Today I really like to learn in English language because I find a new good teacher. Peter is an intelligent teacher. He usually knows what his students mistake in English language and how to solve that ploblems. Unbelievable I can improve my language ability for three weeks. Now I feel impress to learn English language more.

7 comments:

  1. I have to disagree with you, Apple. I think your English is fairly good. It's certainly better than many others who have studied for the same period. And don't forget that academic English is more difficult than ordinary, informal English. Most native English speakers can't write academic style English.
    When do you use English in your current work? Is that usual in Thailand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am agree with you. It is difficult to learn English. I think if we want to successful we have to do a lot of practice and homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you give me some suggestion for learn English well?

    thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you about our teacher. I think he has very good way to teach us and quite attend his every student very much. I'm glad to be his student. Although I have a big problem about listening but I try to answer his question as well as I can answer. And when I can't answer his question, I know that you can help me. 555

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with your opinion Apple , Peter is a very prfessional teacher because he can help everybody very quicky find selfweakness about English and he can help you to find a good way to solv this problem.So,we are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Peter and Lily for your questions. English is essencial for my career because any accountant who want to have a CPA license must have fluent English ability. Now I'm a beginer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for Lily's question. I think my speaking and writing are progressively than last 3 weeks because I has studied and I have been trying to do home work. I'm sory! I don't have any suggestion for how to learn english well? more than try to do home work now because I still have ploblem in this question. Even though I have better speaking and writing, I have a big ploblem for listening comprehension. If any one have an idea to slove this ploblem please do not hesitate to suggest me.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.