Monday 13 July 2009

What do I think about Supply and Demand.

After I read this article, I am clear about How the market work. I am agree with this article that the price of products in the market are depend on supply and demand. The Consumer like me will buy the product alot when it's low price. For example, I buy durean almost everyday because it's very low price. I still remember what happened last year. Sugar was expensive because someone store it. The price went up. I can buy sugar only 3 bags each time because there was a shortage of sugar. Until the Government said that we have enough sugar then people do not store it. The price of sugar went down and back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.