Sunday 12 July 2009

Would you like to work for yourself or another person?Explain your answer.

I would like to work for myself. There are many reasons for that answer. Firstly, I would like to make my life more easy. For example, I can make a holiday whenever I want to travel. Another reason is I can decide everything about my Job. If I work for another person I need to ask and wait for decision. That is annoy me sometime.Secondly, Work for myself It's mean that I am the boss. I think I will put alot of concentrate to my job. I will do everything that I can do to make the job very sucessful then I can see how much ability I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.