Tuesday 14 July 2009

Blythe Doll














Blythe doll was born in 1972 after that she was died in one year later because her oversize head ,big eyes and can change eyes color make children are scare. Blythe dolls are turn to popular from Gina,who published a Blythe dolls photo book,sold 100000 copies. Also Gina has own toy company and has agent in Japan.Blythe dolls are very popular in Japan so now are popular in Thailand to. People like Blythe because it is pretty so they can change clothe, modify face and bring doll to go with them anywhere.


_________
References
"A BRIEF HISTORY OF BLYTHE AND HER REINCARNATION".(1990-2009 ).This Is Blythe. from http://www.thisisblythe.com/blythe_history.php

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Lily that is so beacutiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with David. Thanks for posting this interesting information about Blythe dolls. I had never heard of them before.
    The detail I liked most was that they "can change eyes color make children are scare." Not because I want to scare children, although I do sometimes give my nieces and nephews a scare, but because it sounds technologically sophisticated. Is that why they cost so much?

    I'm sure that Gina loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoyed the YouTube video on the website you linked to.
    It went well with my cheese sandwich snack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they cost so much because They popular , high cost and some models are limited.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.