Wednesday 20 January 2010

From Petch's perspective

To be honest, I did not have much idea about poem, but I have come across it recently which I consider it fantastic. I have read two poems: one is "All the world's a stage" written by Shakespeare and the other is the "memory" of morning composed by T. S. Eliot. These two poems is totally different. They were popular in the different age, but they both comprise with a meaningful perception of human life or some people might consider it a bit sarcastic. This experience has completely changed my way of life and the impression of poem. I hold the view that decent poets are able to gather their ideas by human behaviour. They must be very observant and have out-side-the-box approaches in order to make their poems successful and impressive; however, there still have myriad factors that make a sound poem.

Last but not least, if I have an opportunity to read another quality poem, I will definitely take that chance. Not only does it make me better understand life, but it also help me enjoy that the “true” sound of English.
__________
References
and enter your source reference citations here (If your post doesn't cite any sources, delete this entire section)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.