Wednesday 20 January 2010

Is poem interesting or boring?

In the past, I don't like poetry. When I was in school, I have to read Thai poems and I hate them. I don't understand why I have to read it and it's so boring for me. When a teacher wants me to write a poem, sometimes I ask my friends write it for me. And I want to know why some people like it. Now I think that I feel better for poetry, but if someone don't force me to read, I still don't read it.
I think that most poets get their ideas from everything which is around them, such as their feeling, environment and event. And each poet has his own style. some poets play with the word, some poets use the rhyme or rhythm and some poets creates poems with the good contents. So there are many ways to make a good poem.
__________
References
and enter your source reference citations here (If your post doesn't cite any sources, delete this entire section)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but I'm going to force you to read poetry for the next few days.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.