Wednesday 24 April 2013

Ai's academic interests


I'm interested in academic system that each paragraph relates to each other and also provide prime examples leading me to more understanding. Besides, those words in academic contents are specific to the readers who have knowledge and skill about it. Although it's tough for the new reader to understand the content due to tough words and complicated sentences, the academic information make the readers who already have the knowledge and skill can understand the exact and detailed meaning from the information right away.
That's why I'm here studying academic reading and writing skill in order to put me in those group which includes the skilled reader.


2 comments:

  1. I also interested of academic writing too. I think your interests will help a lot when you are in class and in your work. I hope you enjoy and happy in this class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, I would like to thank for your comment and your bless. I agree with you that it can help me a lot in the future especially in this globalization era that English is the most use in the world. In addition, I've been enjoying in the AEP Writing and Reading Grade 5 class. The teacher is very kind and take care my class mates and me. My peers are mostly immensely friendly. So I love this class highly.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.