Wednesday 24 April 2013

Poom-___-'s Academic Interests

My academic interest is Science because, first of all, Science is a subject that we study to find out the mysteries that we do not know or understand. Studying Science is very helpful for us to discover something new which can improve our lives. According to the transportation which we use nowadays, they are made by engineers and engineers got the ideas from scientists who study Science. About myself, I have learnt Science since Prathom 1, grade 1. For the first time studying Science, I felt it was a very boring subject. However, when I grew up, I found this subject is very useful.Then, I changed my attitude of it. Finally, I think Science is very important for us and it is a very interesting subject which I want to study.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you that science's very boring but also interesting. Actually, I chose to study in science way in high school but I admit that I was lazy at that time so I can not understand anything well. I just focused on passing the exam.

    Anyway I think science can render you prosperous and renowned. If you love it, I'm sure you will be successful

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.