Wednesday 24 April 2013

Hades's Academic Interests

I interested in Laws since I was in high school, after the social study class in M.5 it was always in my mine mind that Laws is something that really fantastic. But I continute studying in Science until the end of high school and going to study Medicine in university by the hope of my parents, Nevertherless Laws is my future goal. Laws is something that controls human activity,habit, and behavior that never have tools in the whole world can do. Since King Hambulabe found the law "an eye for an eye" long time ago, human society learn to live with law and develop it due to the developing of society.
Nowadays, our society is very complex; we are in the age of world society not only each nation or each region. Laws was improved to be a very complex law that can apply for any kind of activity we have done
and now human is very close to the law everyday we are keep in touch with it since we wake up till sleep,law is controls every action in your life.

3 comments:

  1. I think your have a big exchange from law to medical school, I was interested in laws when I was in the universtiy. When I was freshman, we must study one course of law, I choose a kind of law that protect the customer's rights(I do not know the proper noun of these law in English). I have to say these course start interested of law, cause before I think law is very boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like a other people and yes I was one who have think that Laws was boring.
      But after I read "Introduction to Laws" by Prof.Yut Sang-Uthai, I immediately change my mind.
      Laws is so interesting with their own language and logic, Yes it sounds difficult, Laws have its own logic with so different with general logic we have had.
      I don't really think that it the big deal to change from Medicine to Laws but I think I can handle two of desipline I love together.

      Delete
    2. Ting,
      I also have an interest in law, although I've never studied it at university. My interest originally came from my interest in moral philosophy, about what is just and unjust, and a lot of law is unjust.

      But as I read more about law and theories of what it is and how it works, I actually became interested in law itself. For example, I follow and often read the opinions of the US Supreme Court. The cases those nine judges take on are often interesting in themselves, such as their recent decision to rule on the legality of California's ban on same sex marriages. They are also enjoyable (is this the right word?) to read because the judges write excellent academic English, as I guess we would expect from the select group of men and women who are at the very pinnacle of the US legal profession. Their decisions are not only written in excellent academic English, but the reasoning is solid and everything is well supported, as it has to be. Even when I strongly disagree with their decisions, I still like to read the opinions.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.