Wednesday 24 April 2013

Sorn's Academic Interests

Although my study is a bit far from what I've interested in recently, Human Resource's become more attractive to me when I have conversation with my friend who work as HR staff in the organisation. I was surprised by the fact that nowadays my generation, I means who relatively close to my age, tends to consider  jobs more selectively. Some people work where suit neither their skills nor their interests. In contrast, some of them strive to do something they massively have passion on. One of my friend, for example, worked as an interior designer for three months after graduated. Now she transforms to be a chef, having her own small business which is food cratering.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fact in reality now that not everyone can work what they would like to do because nowadays there is a lot of competition. Besides, there are many factors of choosing the work. First, I think the most important that majority of the people focuses on is a job or career that they like and want to become. Second, how much they can earn from that job. These factors have a lot to contribute to personal decision of choosing a job. In another case, some people achieved to get their job but later they could find out that that job is not really thing they want so finally, they turn into something else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that nowadays, people have been changed and they do what they want to do more than in the past because at the present time, they can learn what they want do from the internet. there are many kinds of learning source such as youtube , while at the past, people did not have many source to learn. they had only a way to study what they want which it is library.

    people should do what they interest on and have their passion in because this is your life and you can do what you wanted.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.