Wednesday 24 April 2013

Ting's Academic Interests

I am interesting in movie and my undergraduate is also related into this field. I like to watch different type of movies from different culture, I especially like the movie from UK than the Hollywood, I think it has gain more deep thought after watching  UK movies. If I have enough time I also watch Bollywood's movie, because I like the atmosphere which shows in the movie and their colorful clothes, such as how they deal with the problems is very different from my own culture. I like to analysis the movie which discuss about the social phenomena in nowadays, such as the gender questions, the struggle part of finding who am I, and also the dirty part which is occur in every corner in the world. I think a movie can show the reality that was hidden.

3 comments:

  1. I love to watch movie, but I never think that UK movie gave us more deep thought as you said. It's quite interested me. When I watch movie, I know only that this movie fun or not. I like comedy movie the most because it makes me relax and give me a happy time while I watch. I never watch Bollywood movie, but now it's very popular in Thailand. Major Cineplex at central rama3 provide many Bollywood movie. Last time I checked movie schedule, I saw around 5 movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love comedy movie that also will let me loose the pressure and felt so relax. I think I like Uk's movie it is because of I like the color and some ironic way which director does in the movie.
      Thanks for the information of Bollywood movie, I will go there some time if it's not lasting for 1.5 hours, because some of Bollywood movie takes a long time to watch.

      Delete
  2. Your interests is go along with your subject that you study in university that is very good. Your interests make me like to watch more UK movies. I normally do not wathch UK movies very much. In my house I have a bunch of America Series such an Friens , Ugly Bettly. I just watch it for relaxing and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.